Followers

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Trip to the Seychelles from 7 to 18 March


This is the next country I will tick off from my bucket list in 2017. There is a priority list of half a
dozen countries I absolutely want to see mainly in Africa and South America. 
Since I have already been to Réunion, Mauritius and the Maldives, the Seychelles seemed to be missing from that list in the Indian Ocean. And so is Madagascar (which still remains on my bucket list)!
You can follow me here by clicking on the Journal des Seychelles link. It will be in French as this is a French-speaking country. But you will be able to see maps and pictures day after day as I will be visiting three main islands: Mahé, La Digue & Praslin.
Departure tonight with QATAR AIRWAYS from Bangkok to Mahé via Doha.

No comments:

Post a Comment