Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Latest recognition from TripAdvisor

You've reached a huge milestone - 500 published reviews
Over 170 million traveler reviews and opinions
Hi Christian Sorand 499 reviews    274 helpful votes
Congratulations on publishing your 500th review on TripAdvisor!
Congratulations on this truly extraordinary feat. Your dedication to this community is an inspiration to us all.
By sharing your experiences and opinions, you've helped thousands of travelers plan their perfect trips, from honeymoons to family gatherings to weekend getaways and more. Thank you so much for everything you've done for this community.
Yours sincerely,
Steve Kaufer
CEO & Co-Founder

1 comment:

  1. Next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesn't fail me as much as this one.
    I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I really thought you'd have something useful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of complaining about something that you can fix if you weren't too busy seeking attention.
    used cars in Qatar

    ReplyDelete